From routine service to complete yacht refits, our yacht repair in Fort Lauderdale provides quality, in-house craftsmanship and service.
Our unique brokerage offers an undercover yacht showroom which is open seven days a week, complimentary dockage, courtesy vessel…
A easily-accessible, deep-water full-service shipyard with unlimited hauling of super yachts, multihulls and sailboats in Freeport, Grand Bahama.
We manufacture concrete floating docks, oil / debris containment booms, custom fiberglass and the machining and fabrication of industrial…
BRING IT TO BRADFORD
Standing behind the quality of yacht refit and repair service.
Offering yacht owners access to the best yacht sales team available.
Providing a comprehensive scope of marine related products.
…that’s how we’ve become the trusted leader in yachting with a legacy dating back to 1966. Our yacht repair craftsmen, sales professionals and management team go above and beyond on a daily basis to create Yacht Ownership Simplified? for you, our valued customer.
Sellers Receive Complimentary Dockage
FLORIDA AND BAHAMAS SHIPYARD SERVICES
- Full-service refit and repair shipyard
- Lay days and dockage fees waived*
- 11,000′ of undercover dockage
- Skilled in-house tradesmen
- Dedicated project managers
- Towing support on New River
- Quality service since 1966
- Full-service refit and repair shipyard
- Super-yachts, multi-hulls & sailboats
- 150 Ton Travelift™ with wide beam
- 1,200 Ton floating drydock
- 2,000 feet of deep water dockage
- No overhead restrictions
- Long-term storage “on the hard”
- Towing support
THE BRADFORD ADVANTAGE
BUILT ON TRUST
We are proud of the work we do, and we stand by the people that do it. Our approach is built on trust – we foster meaningful relationships with our clients who trust us to protect their best interest and walk alongside them on the right path. A relationship built on trust is paramount to our success and it is what sets us apart and allows us to be the market leader we are today.
YACHTS FOR SALE BY BRAND
Years since first yacht haul out at Bradford Marine.
Staff working hard for you every day.
Linear feet undercover dockage in Fort Lauderdale.
Hours - quickest yacht sale in Bradford Marine history.
NEWS AND YACHTING EVENTS
What our clients say
- In my 25 years or so in yachting I have experienced many yard periods some good and some not so good, recently I completed a yard period at Bradford Marine that proved to be exceptional. Going into the yard the owner and I were very clear in what we expected in quality of workmanship, budget and timeframe. Bradford Marine’s workforce provided the quality workmanship that we expected, the work was complete on time and we stayed within the budget.CaptainShipyard Customer
- We are extremely pleased with the service and level of professionalism we received at Bradford Marine. Our project manager worked countless weekends and was always able to meet and exceed our needs. We look forward to continuing a great relationship in the future.Captain FreddyShipyard Customer
- "Whit Kirtland always made himself available, was ethical and effective during the sale of my yacht. I would gladly refer him to anyone who is in the market to sell or purchase a yacht."Victor I.Yacht Owner
- "I have used Bradford Marine for service and sale for three vessels that I have owned. On each occassion, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of service in the shipyard and the honest approach of my broker."George M.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer
- “If I had another boat to sell, I would definitely use Tucker Fallon and Bradford Marine Yacht Sales.”Victor T.Yacht Owner
- "I have been to yards all over the world, and have never been to one that is so smooth and efficient."Captain Greg E.Shipyard Customer
- "I have been a shipyard customer for over 15 years and have always enjoyed great service. When I recently sold one of my boats, I was truly impressed with broker, Whit Kirtland, and his professional ability during a complicated sale."John B.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer