Andrew Barnett has provided quality service to Bradford Marine’s customers for over 12 years. Andrew has over 30 years of experience in all aspects of yacht carpentry and has specialized in wooden boat repair work.
The services offered in this department are:
- Removals and re-installations of interior joinery for access to hull or structural repairs.
- Interior refits and renovations.
- Exterior joinery – Teak or Mahogany caprails, rub rails and trim, teak decking, name boards, etc.
- Traditional or modern wooden boat hull repairs – keel, frames, planking, cold molding, etc.
- Traditional cotton and oakum caulking.
- Interior and exterior cabinet making.
- Solid surface countertop fabricating and installing.
- Interior and exterior hardware removal and installation.
- Portlight removal and installation.
- Door, hatch and portlight gasket renewal.
- Glass window and windshield replacement.
- All types of customized work.