Welcome to Bradford Marine
Bradford Marine offers full-service marina/shipyard locations in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Freeport, Grand Bahama. Since 1966, this family-owned company has provided customers with the finest in quality service and support.
Bradford Marine’s offerings include both short-term and long-term dockage, yacht servicing, and yacht sales. Full refit and repair services are performed by over 160 experienced trade professionals who are full-time employees of Bradford Marine. Bradford Marine’s expansive breadth of service offerings allows projects to be completed on-time and on-budget with the highest level of quality.
Hurricane-protected dockage is available for vessels up to 180’ in covered slips in Fort Lauderdale, and vessels up to 400’ in Freeport. Stop by either of our locations to see all of the great things happening at Bradford Marine. We look forward to meeting you and sharing all of the ways we can help with your dockage, yacht servicing, and yacht sales needs!
More about us
Our customers are the reason we have become the trusted leader in yachting with a legacy since 1966. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best in sales, service and product offerings coupled with the experience and dedication of our long term staff.
Bradford Marine is the trusted leader in yachting since 1966. Through the years, our goal has been to offer the true Yacht Ownership Simplified℠ experience to our customers. Today, our offerings include yacht sales for new and used yachts, repair and refit services, and marine products including docks, containment booms and fabricated structures.
With comprehensive Yacht Sales and Shipyard facilities in prime locations (Fort Lauderdale and Freeport, Bahamas), Bradford Marine is able to offer the full range of capabilities to its customers. Our team of seasoned yacht brokers and skilled craftsmen will assist with all your yachting needs from the smallest repair to a complete refit or with the purchase of your first center console to the sale of your mega yacht.
Bradford Marine’s service locations include: yacht sales and shipyard in Fort Lauderdale and our expansive yacht sales and shipyard in Freeport, Grand Bahama. We also offer service at Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport.
Conveniently in the heart of the yachting community, Bradford Marine (the shipyard) and Bradford Marine Yacht Sales (the brokerage) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida combine to make up one of the world’s largest undercover sales and repair facilities. We offer complete refit and repair service, can accommodate yachts up to 155′ (47m) and 250 Long Tons at this location and, for sellers, provide undercover dockage, courtesy showings and inspections.
Located in Freeport, Grand Bahamas, Bradford Marine Bahamas, Ltd., the Brokerage and Shipyard provides all the services offered in Fort Lauderdale (only 60 nautical miles away). Our 47 acre, Freeport facility uses a 1,200 ton floating dry dock to haul out vessels up to 230 feet, with no overhead restrictions. For smaller projects, the shipyard has also a 150 ton Travel-lift. Bradford Marine’s Bahamas Shipyard and the Grand Bahama Shipyard work together to provide unlimited haul out capabilities and the best service to larger mega-yachts.
Bradford Marine’s convenient locations:
- Fort Lauderdale – five miles up the New River from Port Everglades
- Freeport Grand Bahama – 60 nautical miles away from Fort Lauderdale
- Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport, Grand Bahama
- "As the owner of Premier Yacht Detailing Inc., my Crew and I are very fortunate to be able to work for this exceptional group of brokers and project managers to bring vessels up to a standard of excellence and to keep them maintained, show ready. We are blessed to be working under cover everyday rain or shine. There aren’t too many yacht detailing jobs in South Florida where you can leave the sunscreen at home in the height of the summer and work in the shade."Paul HOwner of Premier Yacht Detailing, Inc.
- "I found your service to be excellent, the staff was totally accommodating in every way. It was a great experience and will definitely come back. Thanks again to each and everyone, especially Jimmy, Jeff, and Jeff."Captain Merv100' Ocean Alexander - Bradford Marine client
- "Very welcoming. All staff that I met were very friendly and ready to help. It was very nice to meet the new owners, John and Michael Kelly."Captain Jay M.97' Burger
- "Great improvements from the last time I was at your yard. My project manager was by far the most knowledgeable and informative project manager I've had."Captain Luis R85' Horizon
- "From start to finish, Dan Romence and Daniel along with their team are first class. I am based out of Florida and every time any assistance was needed, they were always there to sort all issues and get what was needed in a short time to get us back into service. Thanks again for everyone at Bradford and all your support."Captain Sean E.62' Catamaran - Bradford Marine Bahamas client
- "I have used Bradford Marine for service and sale for three vessels that I have owned. On each occassion, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of service in the shipyard and the honest approach of my broker."George M.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer
- "I have been to yards all over the world and have never been to one that is so smooth and efficient."Captain Greg E.Shipyard Customer