Welcome to Bradford Marine
It’s a story that started over five decades ago. With a commitment to craftsmanship, a drive to innovate, coupled with a vision for the future – the quest toward a legacy began.
Today, the offerings of Bradford Marine include yacht sales and full refit and repair services from two locations in the US and the Bahamas.
The result…Yacht Ownership Simplified℠.
Why choose us?
It’s a time tested approach: everyday we strive to be the best to our most important assets, our customers. From our yacht brokerage offices in Fort Lauderdale and Freeport to our iconic shipyards in Fort Lauderdale and Freeport, it’s about providing a wide range of products and services and creating Yacht Ownership Simplified ℠ for our customers in every aspect of their yachting experience.
Bradford Marine, Fort Lauderdale, is one of the world’s largest in-water, undercover facilities. Our covered slips can handle vessels up to 180 feet. Our 11,000 linear feet of slips and service bays means that whatever the weather’s doing, Bradford Marine can always deliver its repairs on time, as well as provide customers covered storage while their vessels are being repaired.
Bradford Marine Bahamas is the premier yacht and ship repair facility in the Bahamas. Following in the tradition of Bradford Marine Fort Lauderdale, Bradford Marine Bahamas is unsurpassed in quality and reliability. Our Shipyard and Yacht Brokerage provides the highest level of quality from skilled craftsmen and technicians to the most current machinery on the market.
More about us
The entire Bradford Marine organization’s commitment to excellence along with its impressive facilities in Fort Lauderdale and Freeport offer customers the finest in quality and service for yacht repair and refit. With over five decades of experience, Bradford Marine is the choice for Yacht Captains and Yacht Owners.
Bradford Marine is the trusted leader in yachting since 1966. Through the years, our goal has been to offer the true Yacht Ownership Simplified℠ experience to our customers. Today, our offerings include yacht sales for new and used yachts, repair and refit services, and marine products including docks, containment booms and fabricated structures.
With comprehensive Yacht Sales and Shipyard facilities in prime locations (Fort Lauderdale and Freeport, Bahamas), Bradford Marine is able to offer the full range of capabilities to its customers. Our team of seasoned yacht brokers and skilled craftsmen will assist with all your yachting needs from the smallest repair to a complete refit or with the purchase of your first center console to the sale of your mega yacht.
With the largest of it’s kind undercover shipyard and yacht sales facility in Fort Lauderdale and an expansive 47 acre Brokerage and Shipyard in Freeport, Grand Bahama, Bradford Marine offers the convenience of location.
What our clients say about us
- "Our broker, Mitch Flinn, did a great job selling our yacht and we would definitely consider working with Bradford in the future because Mitch really did a great job overall."Jacob ROwner of 43' Galeon
- "Great improvements from the last time I was at your yard. My project manager was by far the most knowledgeable and informative project manager I've had."Captain Luis R85' Horizon
- "From start to finish, Dan Romence and Daniel along with their team are first class. I am based out of Florida and every time any assistance was needed, they were always there to sort all issues and get what was needed in a short time to get us back into service. Thanks again for everyone at Bradford and all your support."Captain Sean E.62' Catamaran - Bradford Marine Bahamas client
- "We are extremely pleased with the service and level of professionalism we received at Bradford Marine. Our project manager worked countless weekends and was always able to meet and exceed our needs. We look forward to continuing a great relationship in the future."Captain FreddyShipyard Customer
- "I have been to yards all over the world and have never been to one that is so smooth and efficient."Captain Greg E.Shipyard Customer
- "I have used Bradford Marine for service and sale for three vessels that I have owned. On each occassion, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of service in the shipyard and the honest approach of my broker."George M.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer
We are Bradford Marine
This is our dedicated team who work day-in and day-out together to
bring our customers Yacht Ownership Simplified℠.