Our safety features continue to evolve at the Fort Lauderdale facility, where we are complying with – and exceeding – the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines.
We continue to monitor Broward County Phased Opening updates and have implemented the following measures to ensure everyone’s safety:
- everyone who comes on-site receives a touch-free temperature check
- professional sanitation companies visit 3 days/week to disinfect all public spaces and offices
- masks are worn by all personnel in the yard
- employees are required to wash their hands and change gloves every 30 minutes
- all personnel are required to practice social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more
- sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers are readily available throughout the yard and offices
We thank you for your patience and adherence to these guidelines.