Bradford Marine’s undercover yacht facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is unique to South Florida, offering:
- Over 11,000 linear feet of covered dockage
- 180 ft long undercover slips, with a 45 ft (14m) vertical clearance
- 8-10 ft dockside water depth
- Full marina amenities, with upgrades and new facilities added in 4Q 2019!
- Hurricane refuge
Protection from the Sun
Our undercover facility at Bradford Marine is one of a kind. With two miles of undercover dockage, yachts and mega-yachts enjoy:
- Protection from Florida’s harsh sun, which wears teak, rubber, fiberglass, and other materials.
- Less maintenance, due to wear on the surface of the vessel.
- Shade for crew, while working on the vessel, so more work can be done, more quickly.
Safety and Security
With 24/7 security and hurricane-refuge status, there are few better places to store a yacht or mega-yacht than Bradford Marine in Fort Lauderdale!
Space for any size mega-yacht or vessel
60 nautical miles away from Fort Lauderdale is our Freeport location, an expansive 47-acre facility with:
- No overhead restrictions
- No draft restrictions
- Capability for storage on the hard for vessels up to 120 feet
Call us to learn more about our facilities, to see which is best to accommodate your short-term and long-term dockage needs!
Dockage in Florida
Bradford Marine’s undercover yacht facility in Fort Lauderdale Florida offers protection from the sun, safety and security from hurricanes and storms, and space for vessels up to 155′.
Avoid winterization and find hurricane refuge at Bradford Marine.
Dockage in the Bahamas
60 nautical miles away from Fort Lauderdale, at our Freeport Shipyard, there are no overhead or draft restrictions. We also have storage on the hard for vessels up to 120 ft. long, as well as other long-term storage options.
To schedule your short-term or long-term stay or dockage, or to receive more information about our dockage and storage services,
please contact Jimmy Floyd at (954) 791-3800 or email@example.com.
Reserve your spot today!