Price: $2,979,000 USD
Category: Flybridge with Euro Transom, Motor Yacht, .
Model: Motor yacht
Model Year: 1998
Year Built: 1998
Year Refit: 2018
Refit Type: complete 5 year refit
Vessel Top: Hardtop
LOA: 102' 0" (31.09)
Beam: 22' 0" (6.71)
Max Draft: 5' 6" (1.68)
Cruise Speed: 18
Cruise Speed RPM: 2050
Max Speed: 22 Knots
Max Speed RPM: 2300
Gross Tonnage: 164
Water Capacity: 1000gal (3785ltr)
Water Tank Material: Aluminum
Holding Tank: 800gal (3028ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 9500gal (35961ltr)
Fuel Tank Material: Aluminum
Fuel Consumption: 85gal (322ltr)
Total Cabins: 4
Total Berths: 5
Total Berths: 5
Total Heads: 5
Captain Quarters: True
Crew Cabin: 2
Crew Berths: 2
Crew Sleeps: 3
Crew Heads: 1
Head Room: 6.9166
Hull Material: Aluminum
Deck Material: Teak over Aluminum
Hull Configuration: Modified V-Hull
Hull Designer: Burger
Hull Color: Corinthian Blue
Hull Finish: Awlgrip
Exterior Designer: Don O'Keefe
Interior Designer: Rybovich Spencer
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: Fix Pitch Prop
Horsepower Engine 1: 1350
Horsepower Engine 2: 1350
Engine 1 Hours: 2600
Engine 2 Hours: 2600
Expiration Date: 8/15/2020 12:00:00 AM
Location of Vessel
Fort Lauderdale, FL , Florida United States
TWO BOAT OWNER WANTS HER SOLD BY DECEMBER!
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO ONLY $2,995,000.
“Intermission” has been maintained to the highest Burger Yacht standards by a true yachtsman of 28 years and 9 yachts. She is a true pleasure to show with notice and just completed the second stage of her 600K refit completed March 2018 at Lauderdale Marine Center, at Luu Marine. Her hull and systems refit was in Spring 2017 at Cracker Boy, Palm Beach, Florida. Her previous total interior / exterior major refit was at Rybovich Spencer in 2011-2013. The level of care and maintenance is evident upon inspection and “Intermission” has only become available due to owners desire to move up again. This is a rare opportunity to acquire one of America’s iconic builds at a fraction of new construction replacement cost. This unique immaculate Burger has been totally refit inside and out with millions spent and is beyond compare in the market place today.
NICEST 102 SERIES BURGER ON MARKET TODAY!
"Intermission" was recreated in the vision of having the perfect Beach House ambiance in the interior of the finest quality American yacht available. This is a one of a kind spectacular Burger Yacht in perfect condition. During her past 3 major refits great effort was put into achieving a like new interior of warmth and true comfort with the feel of a Nantucket Luxury Beach cottage, whether cruising offshore or at the dock, "Intermission" is an absolute pleasure to both live and entertain aboard. With approximately $2 million in updates in the past 7 years including 2018 paint proves that this Burger Yacht has been loved and cared for beyond any other Burger in her class.
The aft deck has two chairs with ottomans, a teak table with aft bench seat and three chairs, and is covered by a canvas awning and ideal for outdoor entertaining. A manual Passerelle is located on the port side, and stairs on the starboard side lead down to the swim platform and engine room transom entrance.
The interior décor was completely updated with a re-arranged salon opened up for better flow, new overhead panels, new cabinet for concealed flat panel TV behind the Starboard sofa, and warm teak sole throughout.
The soft goods were completely updated and the lighter fabrics contrast perfectly with the rich wood finishes. The Salon has large windows and full glass panel bulkhead to the aft deck giving this area an open airy feel.
The forward bulkhead features a wet bar and new refrigerator which can be hidden by closing the antique mirrored folding doors. The dining table is just aft of the wet bar and comfortably seats 8. Portside from forward is as follows: portside entrance door; serving buffet table; sofa with two facing chairs and end tables. Starboard side from forward is desk, end table, sofa, and additional end table.
The main deck hallway runs forward past 4 steps up to a raised pilothouse which has a bench seat and teak table. Aft of the pilot house on the starboard side is a side entrance door, and to port is the day head and entrance to the underside storage area. The day head features new cabinetry and furnishings.
The country kitchen is all the way forward on the main deck. Seating is an "L" shaped bench seat with teak table. The galley features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A center island houses the subzero produce refrigerators and compactor. The galley sink counter is "L" shaped with the sink facing out the port window.
- COMPLETELY REPLACED IN 2013 AT RYBOVICH
- Dacor 4-burner glass-top stove
- (2) Dacor convection/conventional ovens
- GE Convection/microwave oven
- GE Profile refrigeration & freezer
- (2) Sub-zero produce refrigerators
- Miele dishwaher
- U-Line Icemaker
- Kitchen Aid waste disposal
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Salon refrigerator (New)
- Flybridge freezer/refrigerator/ and icemaker (New)
- Electric grill on Flybridge
The forward Flybridge is covered with a new
Eisenglass enclosed hardtop. A Helmsman bench seat is backed by a wet
bar counter with refrigerator. Both sides of the deck have cushioned
bench seats that run aft. The portside has a table with two chairs and
aft of that is a serving bar and refrigerator on port side, and electric
grill and new ice-maker on starboard side. Further aft is the tender
and life raft on the port side, and davit and hatch down on the
The master stateroom and amidship guest quarters on the lower deck are accessed by a stairway forward of the salon. The very large and open master is forward and features a king bed and his & hers bath. The Master Stateroom cabinetry has been replaced including a built-in desk. A two-way mirror above the desk cleverly disguises the new 46″ HD TV equipped with surround sound technology. The forward bulkhead has spacious hanging closets.
The port VIP guest cabin features a queen bed with private en-suite. The starboard guest cabin has twin sleigh style beds with private en-suite. both cabins have been outfitted with new 22″ HD TV's.
4th stateroom has centerline queen berth and en suite head w shower. This can also be used as a Captains cabin.
A stairway from the main galley companionway leads down to the crew quarters below. The crew cabin to port has upper lower twin beds and a private head with shower. The crew lounge has a teak table and convertible settee for a 3rd crew member. The aft bulkhead has a new washer/dryer in the crew mess area. The fourth guest queen VIP forward can serve as a Captain stateroom, or guest VIP.
Crew Galley / Mess
- Under counter refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Laundry Center
- Convertible settee as added 3rd berth
- Tender: 16′ Novurania / 4-stroke Yamaha 90hp outboard
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) Maxwell hydraulic
- Capstans: (2) Maxwell 3500 electric
- Anchors: (2) 150lb. steel fluke
- Anchor Chain: 300′
- Boat Crane and Davits: Nautical Structures EZD 2500 hydraulic deck crane
- Passerelle: Optional
- Boarding Ladders: 7-Step MarQuipt tide rider; S/S side boarding ladder
- Swimming Platform: Hull structure with teak deck; S/S rails and swim ladder; shower hose
- Flybridge: Barbeque; refrigerator; ice maker & sink
- Bosch HE washers (New 2013)
- Bosch HE dryers (New 2013)
- Adapted to accommodate extra crew person
- Video: Samsung 50″ LED HD TV; Blu-Ray 3D player with built in Wi-Fi
- Audio: Denon surround sound receiver – dedicated salon stereo system
- Control: Apple 16GB Wi-Fi iPad
- Video: LG 22″ LED HDTV
- Video: Samsung 50″ MIRRORED HDTV
- Audio: Marantz NR1403 audio/video receiver
- Control: Apple 16GB Wi-Fi iPad
- Video: (2) LG 22″ LED HDTV
- Video: (3) LG 22″ LED HDTV (crew mess, crew cabin)
Communications and Navigation Systems
- Mini VSAT: Intellian V60 KU-Bank (New 2013)
- SATcom: KVH7 V-Sat (New 2013)
- Network & Wireless: RUCKUS ZONEFLEX 7025 multiservice system (New 2013)
- Telephone System: Panasonic KX-TDA50G includes 6 fixed units and 3 portable units (New 2013)
- VHF: SEA 156, Icom M602
- (2) On board Cameras: Aft Deck and Engine Room
- All communication systems have been completely upgraded including new hardware
- HD TV Direct TV Satellite (New 2013) – capable of utilizing 8 HD receivers
- Display: Hatteland 17″ Series X display (New 2013)
- Radar: Furuno x 2 – Primary system FAR2117 BB Radar w/ trackball keypad – (New 2013)
- Gyrocompass: Furuno SC 30 Satellite compass
- Magnetic Compass: Danforth Constellation x 2
- Automatic Pilot: C-Plath Navpilot V
- GPS: Northstar 952X; Furuno black box
- Navigation Instruments: AIS, Furuno Navtex receiver; Furuno NavNet TZ Touch 3D; Nobel Tec Chart Plotter (New 2013)
- Engine Type: Twin CAT 3412, 1350hp, 2600 hours SMOH
- Both Engines were rebuilt at approx. 2900 Hours. 5500 hrs total time. (2018)
Gearboxes: ZF V drives
- Generators: (2) Kilopak, Fwd 45 kW @ 6500 hrs., Aft 40 kW @ 5900 hrs.
- Shore Power: Atlas system converter
- (2) Single phase / 100amp / 240 volt or (1) three phase/ 100amp / 208 volt
- Batteries: 12V and 24V Deka gel cell
- Marine Air – Air Conditioning
- Matrix 3600 Watermaker
- Bow Thruster: Hydraulic, 50hp
- Steering System: Vickers, hydraulic
- Naiad Stabilizer System
- Alpha Laval fuel centrifuge
- Racor Primary fuel filtration
- Oberdorfer macerator
- Fire/Bilge Pump: Jabsco Engine driven; Jabsco 110V; rule 12V bilge pumps
- Owner reports all mechanical services to be current
Located in the aft section of the lower deck is the
Engine Room which is accessed from the transom or from a hatch in the
aft main deck. Water tight door allows sound dampening, full tool
storage work area, access to panels, pumps, etc. An excellent design
Safety & Fire Equipment
- CCTV System: Pilothouse monitor
- Cameras: Aft Deck and Engine Room
- Fire-Fighting equipment
- Engine CO2 fire suppression; 12 hand-help fire extinguishers
- Life Rafts: 10-Person Solace life raft (New March 2015)
- Life Jackets: (26) adult; (5) children
- Searchlights: ACR 150 W Zenon searchlight on mast
- Medical Equipment: Extensive medical kit; automatic defibrillator
Refit History and recent upgrades
Vessel left Luu Marine, Lauderdale Marine Center March 29, 2018 completing the final stage of her refit with over $240,000 spent on paint and cosmetics. In April 2017 she completed a major mechanical systems upgrade and hull inspection in Palm Beach at Cracker Boy Shipyard at a cost of $370,000. This included full service of all systems, running gear, stabilizers,
windlasses, full bottom job, varnish, etc.
This Burger has always been kept in immaculate
condition all her life.
Previous owner did a million dollar refit 2011-2013 Rybovich Spencer in Palm Beach including new interior teak paneling, and stunning hardwood floors on the main deck. This included propeller's / prop speed applied, New interior decor including all soft goods, New teak woodwork throughout, including in main salon, new cabinets in master
stateroom, New Day Head cabinets and furnishings, New cabinets in main salon and galley, new "Pop up "LCD
television, extensive new navigation, electronics, lighting and AV
systems throughout, Main engines rebuilt and generators serviced, Running gear was serviced, Fresh water tank re-coated, Bottom was blasted and re-coated, Hull was fully primed and painted (Awl-Grip Carinthia Blue), New stainless steel staple rails on the transom, New underwater lights (2) under the transom, Mast/Navigation upgrades, New granite counter top on bridge wet bar, New main engine exhaust mixers and blankets, All guest and crew accommodations new audio / visual
equipment including dedicated satellite receivers, New Paint Job, New Teak Decking, and a New Custom Hardtop.
TWO BOAT OWNER READY TO SELL BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!! MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION MAKES THIS THE FINEST BURGER MY DEAL AVAILABLE TODAY!
This fine 102′ Burger has always been maintained to the highest Burger Yacht standards by true yachtsmen! The current owner has continued this perfection having owned 9 yachts prior. She is a true pleasure to show with notice and completed the second stage of her 2017-2019 600K+ refit!!New Enclosure and carpeting fall 2019. March 2018 Lauderdale Marine Center, at Luu Marine with new paint and bottom job. Her hull and systems refit was in March 2017 at Cracker Boy, Palm Beach, Florida. Her previous multi million dollar Total refit including all new interior woodwork was at Rybovich Spencer in 2011-2013. Her paint, new decks, and interior were all replaced and the interior shows as new! This classy Burger feels like a luxury Nantucket Seaside Cottage, a truly refreshing interior with large windows and beautiful hardwood flooring on the main deck along with custom hard top and electronics.
The level of care and maintenance is evident upon inspection and "Intermission" is a rare opportunity to acquire one of America's iconic builds at an amazing price.
Between 2013 and 2018 millions were spent and she is beyond compare in the market place today. Don't miss this totally updated one of a kind 102 Burger with desired CAT power and efficient 18 knot cruising.
Two boat owner wants her sold now before the end of the year!
"Intermission" is a registered name and does not convey along with any personal possessions, certain décor and artwork in particular the 5 pieces by Peter Tunney.
A detailed list will be provided at the time of sale, and all parties shall concur in writing prior to acceptance and closing.