LOA: 206' 9" (63.00)
Beam: 39' 5" (12.00)
Min Draft: 7' 11" (2.40)
Max Draft: 11' 2" (3.40)
Cruise Speed: 12
Cruise Speed Range: 6000
Max Speed: 16 Knots
Gross Tonnage: 1347
Water Capacity: 10949.403211296gal (41448ltr)
Fuel Consumption: 190.20387744gal (720ltr)
Total Cabins: 6
Total Berths: 6
Total Berths: 6
Total Heads: 8
Captain Quarters: True
Crew Sleeps: 17
Hull Material: Steel
Hull Configuration: Full Displacement
Hull Designer: Espen Oeino
Hull Color: White
Hull Finish: Paint
Exterior Designer: Espen Oeino
Interior Designer: Focus Yacht Design
Model: MTU 4000 Series
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: Twin Screw
Horsepower Engine 1: 2000
Horsepower Engine 2: 2000
Engine 1 Hours: 2308
Engine 2 Hours: 2318
Expiration Date: 8/31/2020 12:00:00 AM
Location of Vessel
IRIMARI was custom built and launched in 2015 by Sunrise yachts. At 63m (206 ft), she features a contemporary interior design by the German studio Focus Yacht Design, while her exterior was created by the renowned designer Espen Oeino.
The full displacement hull and large volume (1347GT) make her ideal for world cruising. Accommodation is for 12 guests in 6 spacious staterooms, with the Owner’s full-beam suite located on the main deck.
IRIMARI underwent a refit in 2019 and has been maintained to the very highest standards.
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT AND DECK FACILITIES
• Main deck salon features an interior dining table which seats 14 guests. Also on this deck is a massage room.
• Bridge deck aft features a large, exterior dining table which seats 14 guests.
• The interior is equipped with the finest Versace china, both Baccarat and Villeroy & Boch glassware, and Christofle cutlery.
• The bridge deck salon features a cinema lounge with a library of over 1,000 movies, a games room, as well as a baby grand piano (Yamaha, electronic acoustic/digital hybrid instrument).
• Sun deck features a large 7,000-liter jet stream spa pool, a wet bar with teppanyaki grill, and a lounge area with a games room.
• Satellite TV including Sky TV (dependent upon location), and 4G WIFI system.
• Samsung control tablets in all cabins and salons.
• Airplay throughout the yacht through local intranet.
• 40-inch TV in master suite and all four guest cabins.
• 47-inch TV in VIP guest cabin on main deck.
• 69-inch TV in main salon, and 98-inch TV in cinema lounge on bridge deck.
• Transom door, with integrated hydraulic stairway, converts into a water-level beach club, fitted with huge shower and TV.
• Side door opens to sea level gym which is also equipped with sauna and bathroom.
• Gym equipment includes ellipticals, treadmill and vibrogym.
2019 REFIT DETAILS
- Redesign Sea Chests. Installed large diameter of air vent pipeline + extend main suction line and weld V-shape bracket to the hull to avoid air comes into sea chests + sight glass to monitor strainer condition.
- Air Condition Unit. Installed soft start for compressors + frequency drivers for sea water pumps.
- "Thordon" shaft bearings and V-bracket bearing.
- "Thordon" shaft seals.
- Provision Fridges. Installed independent compressor for Walking Freezer.
- ESR. Installed sound insulation to reduce noise level.
- MoB crane / Gym door / Garage door / Transom door / Overhead crane. Cordless remote controls.
- Transom door. Door swim mode + new software.
- Intercom system for all decks.
- New AMS with new hardware.
- Shaft cooling flow sensor + temperature gauge.
- Extra AMS screen in ER Tank Deck.
- Galley. "Infrico" Fridges and freezer.
- Galley. "Rational Cooking Center".
- Galley furniture.
- Ceiling Lights at crew area.
- MTU software to monitor engines parameters.
- New Generator alternators.
- New Generators Power Management System and Monitoring System (ComAp PMS).
- New Fresh Water Softeners with Automatic analysis and monitoring system.
- Galley Floor drain.
- Garbage Vacuum Compactor.
- Installed extra main fuel pump.
- Installed extra NFV fuel treatment pump.
- Generators "Exilator" exhaust gas filters.
- Independent Shore Power Cooling Unit.
- New "Cramm" passarella.
- New Exterior Sliding doors.
- Air Dryer Unit for service compressed air.
- Carbon Filters in the main must (sewage breathing line).
- Main mast illumination.
- Waterproof TV at Beach Club.
- "Vantage" Automation System + new Ipad's control.
- New network management system with hardware.
- Vsat internet antennas + hardware in AV room.
- Installed Fan Coil Units for Technical Room.
- Fire Doors automatic release units.
- Galley drain overboard remotely control valve.
- Column lights + recess lights + Stair lights.
- Reposition and re-cabling MTU "Rexroth" control Units.
- Name lights replaced with V3 Led type.
- Galley. Salamander dish/food heating unit.
- Movie Server with movie loader.
- Fore Peak Hatch.
- Exterior Doors with locking system.
- CCTV Monitor and TV set in Crew Mess.
- Fresh Water Carbon Filters and housing.
• Full-beam master suite with king-size bed. Private office, his and hers walk-in closet, sliding doors to huge bathroom with rainfall shower, hot tub and his and hers toilets.
• VIP cabin next to master suite with queen-size bed, and ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower.
• Both cabins can be joined together to convert to one large apartment.
• Two cabins with queen-size beds, and ensuite bathrooms with rainfall shower on starboard side.
• Two cabins with two single beds, and ensuite bathrooms with rainfall showers, and work desk on port side.
• The two aft cabins, one twin and one double, can be converted into a large VIP suite with salon.
TENDERS & TOYS
• 1 x 8.5m Custom limousine tender
• 1 x 7m Novurania LX sport tender
• 2 x Seadoos
• 2 x Yamaha Superjet stand-up jet skis
• 2 x Seabobs
• 3 x Jobe wakeboard packages (variety of sizes)
• 4 x Towable inflatables
• 1 x Inflatable waterslide
• 1 x Inflatable sea pool
• Snorkeling sets