LOA: 278' 11" (85.00)
LWL: 277' 3" (84.50)
Beam: 47' 7" (14.50)
Max Draft: 26' 3" (8.00)
MFG Length: 278' 11" (85.00)
Cruise Speed: 15
Cruise Speed Range: 5500
Max Speed: 20 Knots
Gross Tonnage: 2700
Total Cabins: 6
Total Heads: 7
Captain Quarters: False
Hull Material: Steel
Hull Configuration: Full Displacement
Model: 16V 4000 M43S 2140 kWe
Engine Count: 4
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: Direct Drive
Horsepower Engine 1: 2910
Horsepower Engine 2: 2910
Location of Vessel
Overview This 85m new construction project can be fully customized by the client. The included renderings can give the client an idea of space & layout. The decor, superstructure, general arrangement floor plans and propulsion can be decided on by the individual client. Rosetti Superyachts can utilize an 85m commercial platform & engineering to drastically reduce delivery dates. Both polar […]
This 85m new construction project can be fully customized by the client. The included renderings can give the client an idea of space & layout. The decor, superstructure, general arrangement floor plans and propulsion can be decided on by the individual client.
Rosetti Superyachts can utilize an 85m commercial platform & engineering to drastically reduce delivery dates. Both polar & ice classed hull options are available depending on the clients intended use of the project.
Full built details & technical specifications are available upon request.
History Of Rosetti Shipyard
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino's shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Yacht Designer Overview
Tommaso Spadolini comes from a long line of architects and his father, Pierluigi, was one of the first to take an industrial design course at university in Italy over 40 years ago. He designed the first modern motoryacht-the Akhir line by Cantieri di Pisa, which still bears the original exterior design.
Spadolini started designing yachts under his father's supervision and has worked on more than 200 yachts over the past 30 years. Design Studio Spadolini is committed to developing solutions with the highest attention to detail and technical innovation, while also keeping an eye on the environment to deliver distinctive, 'green', successful projects.
Design Studio Spadolini has an experienced team with one objective - to create a client's dream. This, together with our comprehensive project management skills, guarantees every aspect of the design process and results in a build that the client and the studio will be proud of.
We follow all the numerous stages of development and oversee the work in progress, applying strict quality control. Years of experience has given us the knowledge needed to help guide our clients with complex projects to ensure they go smoothly and, ultimately, are enjoyable.
An indoor elevator allows transportation from the main lobby of the lower deck to the wheelhouse deck, stopping at the main deck offering with a huge saloon. The owner has a dedicated deck with ample spaces to host the guests both outdoors and indoors and a wide-bodied cabin at the bow with a separate studio.
This fabulous 85 meter yacht, based on a Rolls-Royce hull and technical platform, offers incredible solutions which allow the owner and his guests to benefit from the sun and the sea with 2 pools and a beach club, as well as the possibility of bringing waters toys and a small motorboat on board. Close attention has been paid to the wellness area, with the spa and the gym.