Bradford Marine has one of the most highly-equipped machine shops in South Florida. To fix vibration issues, we work with a variety of engineers, who perform vibration analyses. Our machine shop experts pinpoint the source of the vibrational issues from the engineering analysis, and our technicians repair the problem.
Our in-house capabilities include:
- Prop repair and tune up/balance
- Straightening propeller shafts and shaft fabrication
- Alignment of shaft line and bearings
- Engine alignment
- Balancing of engine mounts or engine mount replacement
- Laser alignment and optical alignment checks
- Fit couplings and propellers
- Dynamic balancing of propellers up to 90 inches
- Overlay worn shaft journals
We often do work brought to us by other shipyards that do not have the equipment or capabilities that we have.
If you have a tough problem with engine vibration, bring it to Bradford.