Yacht Owners Choose Bradford Marine
Selling your yacht can be a complicated undertaking, but it doesn’t have to be. The right broker can handle the process successfully and seamlessly for you. Many choices are available in the brokerage marketplace. Yacht owners in-the-know choose Bradford Marine Yacht Sales.
Sold by Bradford Marine…
If you are selling your yacht, count on Bradford Marine.
What Makes Us Special
Bradford Marine is more than just yacht sales; we are a worldwide organization offering a full range of services and products with a singular goal in mind for our customers…yacht ownership simplified.
What our clients say about us
- "Everyone at Bradford was wonderful to work with. Very professional yet also very welcoming. Wonderful facility and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing your services. Thank you for your help and hospitality during my stay."Paul V.Owner of 60' Sirena
- "I have used Bradford Marine for service and sale for three vessels that I have owned. On each occassion, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of service in the shipyard and the honest approach of my broker."George M.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer
- "We are extremely pleased with the service and level of professionalism we received at Bradford Marine. Our project manager worked countless weekends and was always able to meet and exceed our needs. We look forward to continuing a great relationship in the future."Captain FreddyShipyard Customer
- "I have been to yards all over the world and have never been to one that is so smooth and efficient."Captain Greg E.Shipyard Customer
- "From start to finish, Dan Romence and Daniel along with their team are first class. I am based out of Florida and every time any assistance was needed, they were always there to sort all issues and get what was needed in a short time to get us back into service. Thanks again for everyone at Bradford and all your support."Captain Sean E.62' Catamaran - Bradford Marine Bahamas client
- "Our broker, Mitch Flinn, did a great job selling our yacht and we would definitely consider working with Bradford in the future because Mitch really did a great job overall."Jacob ROwner of 43' Galeon
- "I look forward to being back in Bradford with the new boat soon."Captain Luis R85' Horizon