New construction opportunity now available also with a flybridge. Client owned vessel available for viewing in South Florida for reference.
The new Cheoy Lee Global 104 offers tremendous interior volume, a tribute to the manner the vessel is built, from resin infusion, foam backed light weight stones, honeycomb cabinets and meticulous attention to detail, beauty that is not skin deep. This is the only vessel in its size range that artfully combines an on-deck master (with his and hers on the same level) with a country kitchen. Highly efficient and fast hull design allows impressive levels of speed and fuel economy. Tremendous interior volume competes with much larger yachts. Now available also with a flybridge!
- Hull #1 has been sold. Hull #2 is available for New Build. Call for pricing.
- Hull, deck, superstructure, bulkheads and cabin soles, vinylester resin infused multi-
axial E-glass reinforced foam cored fiberglass
- Integral fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks, with baffles and manholes
- Epoxy hull barrier with five-year structure and osmosis warranty
- SUNBRELLA upholstered DRYFAST exterior seating
- Honeycomb cored cabinetry and partitions
- Raised panel cabinetry in guest areas
A full tri-deck motoryacht, this new Cheoy Lee Global series model boasts superyacht credentials at a length of 104'. Clever design merges the convenience of walk around side decks with the comfort of full beam accommodations spaces to achieve the full benefits of both. Best demonstrated in the full beam master stateroom on the main deck forward, the room size and the views from the large hull side windows are unprecedented. Moving aft, the galley also utilizes the full beam of the yacht creating a space large enough to not only incorporate 18 feet of work top and a full range of galley appliances, but also a dinette able to seat 8 guests for informal meals.
The full compliment of owners and guests can be seated at the 10 place dining table ahead of the salon on the main deck. There are two equally designed and equally appointed salons on the Global 104. The lower salon on the main deck flows through large slide opening doors to the 15 foot long aft deck, which in turns leads via twin stairs to the integral swimming platform. The upper salon aft of the elevated enclosed helm station leads to the sundeck fully equipped with a serving bar and provision for barbeques and other facilities for owners to personalize this primary entertainment area.
Aft on the lower deck, there is self-contained crew accommodations for up to five crew in three cabins as well as a crew galley and dining area. Four guests staterooms are forward of the engine room, each with ensuite heads.
Finish options in all areas can be selected from Cheoy Lee's wide range of stones, woods, fabrics and other materials, with the talented Sylvia Bolton on hand to guide owners through the process.
- Twin KOHLER 53kW, 60Hz generators
- MAXWELL VWC 4000 hydraulic windlass, 200’ (60 m) of ½” high test chain
- 176 lb. (80 kg) Bruce type anchor stowed on roller assembly on bow
- Fresh water anchor wash down
- Twin trumpet air horn
- Foredeck storage lockers for fenders and lines
- ACR 100 searchlight with remote control
- Emergency lighting system operating from an independent power supply
- Two GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore power systems, 220v/100 amp with 120 ft.
- Two isolation transformers (25 kVA) for shore power system
- LCD touch screen control/alarm/monitoring PLC with audible and visual signals
- Security alarm on all doors and hatches
- NAIAD 46 hp, 16" hydraulic bow thruster with single station control
- NAIAD stabilizer system with 9' fins and single station Datum controls
- Underwater exhausts, with bypass and fiberglass mufflers
- CENTEK combo generator mufflers, air/water separator type, with hull side outlet
- 220vAC reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning (except engine room)
- Demisters on air intakes
- Manual/automatic FM200 system with alarms, blower shut down and vent closure
- Engine driven emergency bilge pump for engine room bilges
- REVERSO lube oil change system for engines, generators and gearboxes
- RACOR vacuum gauges on main engine and generator filters
- HART Tank Tender gauges
- AQUAMET 22 or equal propeller shafts
- Nibral propellers, 5 blade, class S, dynamically balanced
- PYI packless shaft seals
- MATHERS MC2000-2 electronic engine controls
- Windshield defroster in pilothouse
- STIDD helmsman's seat
- Hydraulic 1,700lb davit with power rotation
- HEADHUNTER electric WC’s for guest heads, fresh water flush
- HEADHUNTER Mach 5 water pump with accumulator tank
- Galley appliances;
GE stainless steel oven unit
GE stainless steel cooktop
GE stainless steel microwave oven with ventilation hood
GE stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser
GE stainless steel dishwasher
GE garbage disposal
- 27” washer and dryer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Bradford Yacht Sales
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this brokerage to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.