Professional pictures, 3D virtual tour and more details to come shortly.
Heading up this high-performance range, the sublime Predator 108 has immense power, topping out at speeds over 40 knots. Proven blue water ability, vast living space, luxury features throughout and accommodation for eight, plus crew, put this Sunseeker in a class of its own.
-Water makers and A/Sea power converter -Fresh bottom paint
-Jacuzzi at the bow
-Bow thruster and Stern thruster
Not for sale to USA residents while in USA waters.
- Gel coat
- PVC foam cored and skinned with stitched multi-axials
- Stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powder bound mat
- Stitched multi-axial single skin hull bottom
- Balsa/PVC foam cored topsides ? skinned with stitched multi-axials
- PVC foam cored deck
- Longitudinally stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
- Transversely stiffened with GRP ringframes, marine ply and sandwich bulkheads
Contact Bradford Yacht Sales
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this brokerage to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.