This 110' Cockpit Motor yacht, 'Isabella", was built by Broward in the United States at their Saugatuck, MI shipyard. Originally a 104' Broward, and the addition of the cockpit at the factory makes her 110'.
This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Broward. Her luxurious interior was originally designed by Dee Robinson Interiors. Her exterior is styled by the Broward team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package. Her current owner has continually refitted many aspects of this yacht's systems and finishes.
"Isabella's" interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests overnight in 3 cabins, comprising a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 1 twin cabin, and 1 Pullman bed. She is also capable of carrying up to 3 crew onboard in 2 (Oversized) cabins to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Additionally, she features a semi-displacement aluminum hull and superstructure.
Motor yacht, "Isabella", is equipped with a stabilization system that reduces the roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience underway.
Powered by 2 Detroit Diesel (16 V 92 TA) 1,449 hp diesel engines and propelled by her twin screw propellers. She is capable of a top speed of 27 knots and comfortably cruises at 19 knots. At 10 knots she sips 20 gallons per hour. She can carry around 10,800 diesel on-board in her fuel tanks.
- Twin Detroit 16V92TA with only 800 hours since major overhaul by Van Buren Detroit Diesel. Recently upgraded exhausts bu De Angelo exhausts.
- Niad Stabilizers with all services complete.
- Generator (1) Kohler 65KW with John deer Low RPM Powerpack with 47 Hours
- Generator (2) 6BT Cummins complete rebuild with 80 hours (alternator rewind included)
- New A/C Technacold Chillers (6 tons each)
- Jandy air-cooled A/C chiller (12 ton)
- 2 Garmin 7215 Dual quad
- 2 72 Mile Garmin XHD radar
- 1080 DPI Screens
- HP Trip computer touch screen
- Engine room cameras
- KVH 75K TV dome
- LG side by side stainless
- LG 4 stove/oven
- LG Microwave
- LG Dishwasher
- LG 55" Flatscreen
- Italian Marble Tops in galley and dining table
- Built-in settee for 12
- Double Stainless sink
- Porcelain tile flooring
- LED Lighting in new headliners
- Crown Moulding
- California King
- His & her heads
- 55" LG TV
- Granite tops
- Built-in window treatments
- Walk-in cedar closet with safe
- Queen bed
- Cedar closet
- Granite tops
- 60" LG TV
- 2 Twins and Pulman Berth
- Cedar closet
- Granite tops
- Webber Grand piano with piano-nation by Yamaha connected to Bose sound system
- Zinc Dining table for 8
- White Chesterfield Couch
- Samsung 60" flatscreen
- Dolomite stone tops
- Stacked stone accent wall with pillars
- Day Head
- 7215 Garmin GPS
- 2 Wing stations
- Engine room camera screen
- New bolstered guest seat
- Custom wraparound seating with sundeck lounges with diamond stitching
- Dolomite bartop
- Stainless BBQ Grill
- (2) 5000LB tender winches
- Radar Arch with LED Lighting
- Nautica 14' 80 hp Jet tender 38 Hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Bradford Yacht Sales
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this brokerage to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.