This 1987 Broward 100 Raised Pilot House motor yacht, "CENTER RING," is for sale and a must-see if you are looking for an updated Broward that shows great love. She has an upgraded interior that will please the most discriminating buyer. "Center Ring" cruises comfortably and economically for a yacht her size. Included in her list of upgrades are twin generators, hydraulic bow thruster, a spotless engine room, and a dingy. Along with updated electronics and video system, she has been serviced and is ready for new ownership.
Notable and Recent Upgrades Include:
- Updated Electronics with Video
- Fresh Bottom Paint
- Freshly Serviced
- Twin Generators
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Upgraded Interior
- Full Beam Salon
- Huge Country Kitchen
- Vast Natural Light
Contact us today to schedule your in-person or virtual showing!
Center Ring is also available for day or weekend charters in the Sarasota area.
- Full beam salon with recently updated interior
- Spacious and open with vast amounts of natural light
- Floors in Brazilian hardwoods with Sedona Onyx inlays
- White Italian leather sofa
- 60" Samsung TV 7100 series HD
- On-deck powder room
- Huge Country Kitchen with custom countertops and all stainless appliances
- Crew Cabin located forward with twin berths, head, and shower
- Guest Stateroom located Aft with a full-size bed
- Engine room is located aft with access to the washer and dryer.
- The engine room is amazing with spotless chrome accessories complete with a workbench and toolbox with spare parts.
- Two generators, port, and starboard, one is a 35 KW Kilopack which runs the hydraulic Bow Thruster. The other generator is a 32 KW John Deere. Both have sound shields.
- UV purifiers have been added to A/C ductwork and freshwater system
- Watermaker has been serviced routinely
- ZF Mycro commander controls upper and lower
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- TV set
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Bow thruster
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air compressor
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Fresh water maker
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- Electric head
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Covers - Bimini Top
- Naiad stabilizers
- Water Makers
- Jastram steering pump
- Fill right fuel transfer system
- Flo scans
- oil change pumps with holding tanks
- Boarding ladders
- Freezer in Lazaret
- Spare props mounted in the lazaret
- Capoc Corrosion Monitor
- Tank tender
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
Contact Bradford Yacht Sales
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this brokerage to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.